"I strive to be athletically capable, forever."
Building and maintaining confidence in my physicality drove me to gain knowledge in fitness. No matter the activity, be it pickup basketball or a week-long rafting trip, my body will always be physically ready for fun.
My main hobbies are skiing and parkour, both of which are quite strenuous on my legs. Witnessing firsthand the unwilling retirement from these demanding activities by both friends and family due to injury or the fear of it, I sought movement practices to promote longevity.
Through a varied background of competitive team sports, recreational activities, movement culture practices, and extreme action sports, I have accrued decades of experience in all types of athletics. And from my ACE Certified Personal Trainer Certification and six years of experiencing coaching parkour with APEX Movement Denver, I have gained aptitude in programming and coaching for a wide variety of people. The culmination of my knowledge is the Movabilities methodology, a movement practice taking the most beneficial exercises and patterns from these decades of practice and study to create specified exercise routines to promote physical integrity, ability, and longevity.
- 2012-2018 - ParkourEDU Certified Parkour Coach for APEX Movement Denver
- 2016-2017 - Studied Modern Methods of Mobility under Emmet Louis and the Silver Leap Project
- 2017 - Invited to study the Fighting Monkey Practice at a private training event
- 2017 - ACE Certified Personal Trainer from the American Council on Exercise
- 2017 - Learned holistic fitness practices at Return to the Source retreat with Evolve Move Play
- 2017 - Tested the American Ninja Warrior Denver qualifier course
- 2015-2016 - Online training under the Ido Portal Method
- 2013 - Competed in the American Ninja Warrior Denver qualifiers